1. Properly worn masks are required for all persons, not on the ice, including coaches on benches (Yankton City Ordinance). Masks are to be worn until players are ready to exit locker rooms to take the ice. Social distancing guidelines should be followed while in the facility.
2. Boys and Girls JV and Varsity may enter locker rooms 45 minutes prior to the start of the game, other teams may enter 30 minutes prior.
3. Spectators may enter 15 minutes prior to the start of the game and exit promptly afterward.
4. Ninety (90) attendance vouchers will be provided to Boys JV & Varsity teams. Attendance vouchers will not be used at other levels. These can be mailed or emailed to the Team Coordinator the week of the game, or vouchers can be provided to the Team Coordinator at the rink one (1) hour prior to game start time. For short notice games/reschedules or friendly games, the voucher will be provided to visiting teams one hour prior to the start of the game. Each voucher allows the purchase of one ticket for entry into the game. Those without a voucher will not be allowed to purchase a ticket. Additional spectators are encouraged to view games via LiveBarn. Please contact Sarah Thoms at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 605-661-2179.
5. Only the bottle fill portion of the water fountain is operational.
6. Concessions may be limited or closed.
7. Your cooperation in helping us keep our rink open is GREATLY APPRECIATED!
8. For further information on the rink policies, go to the Covid-19 link on the website.