Giving back to your community
never tasted so delicious.
Yankton County 4-H and Yankton Area Ice Association are two organizations that impact hundreds of kids every year in the Yankton and surrounding communities. Both of these organizations rely on sales from their concession stand to continue funding their programs and to provide opportunities for their participants.
Currently, Yankton County 4-H and Yankton Area Ice Association are using a kitchen facility that is severely outdated. Along with generous partners in the Yankton community and money raised from this fundraiser, it is our hope that we can rebuild a kitchen that is up to quality standards, so that both organizations can successfully continue to provide a safe place for our youth to grow and develop their skills.
We are partnering with Schwan’s Home Services to meet our current fundraising goals.
Schwan’s Home Delivery offers over 350 delicious foods, flash-frozen at the peak of freshness and conveniently delivered to your door. Through Schwans-Cares.com, consumers can order from Schwan’s Home Delivery.
During the campaign, 20% of product & 40% of e-certificate sales will go back to the organization. In addition, Schwan’s will contribute 5% of all orders to our organization for the rest of the year!
1. Visit Schwans-Cares.com
2. Click on “Find a Campaign” on the home page
3. Enter Campaign ID/Name: “Yankton Area Ice” into the search box
4. Select Campaign & click on “Join Now” on lower right hand corner of page to join our fundraising team.
5. Create an Account & Your Personal Page (name, photo, personal message & team.
6. Go to Checklist Tab & invite friends and family to support you.